Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator, 08-19 Subaru WRX/STI
Part Number: MMRAD-WRX-08
- Fits 2008-2014 WRX and 2008-2019 STI.
- Manual Transmissions only, Automatics will need optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.65" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street, track, rallycross, or autocross course
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Your vehicle will require 2 bottles of full strength coolant or 3 bottles of premixed coolant.
The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two-way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
Use small fitting for: 2008–2009 Subaru WRX 2008–2019 Subaru STI
Use large fitting for: 2010–2014 Subaru WRX
This product works great with our Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit Subaru WRX/STi 08-19
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options