Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator, 02–07 Subaru WRX/STI
Part Number: MMRAD-WRX-01
- Fits 2002 - 2007 Subaru WRX, and 2004 - 2007 Subaru STI.
- Manual Transmissions only, Automatics will need optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Full aluminum construction provides increased heat and pressure tolerance, improved heat dissipation, increased durability, and improved cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with robust TIG-welded end tanks for improved strength and extended service
- 100% brazed aluminum core for maximum reliability
- Increased coolant capacity directly results in improved cooling efficiency
- Included 1.3 bar radiator cap raises the boiling point of engine coolant to provide a safer and more efficient system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Your vehicle will require 2 bottles of full strength coolant or 3 bottles of premixed coolant.
The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two-way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
This product works great with our Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit, 02-07 Subaru WRX/STi
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options