Mishimoto X-line Performance Aluminum Radiator, 08-19 Subaru WRX/STI
Part Number: MMRAD-STI-08X
- Fits 2008-2014 Subaru WRX, and 2008+ STI
- Manual Transmissions only, Automatics will need optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- Premium radiator has 3-row (2" thick) core for improved strength and reliability.
- 16% thinner-than-stock tubes allow for more surface contact, increasing cooling efficiency.
- Greater density of rows for higher cooling capacity.
- More contact points for additional heat transfer.
- 3-row design creates more air turbulence, maximizing cooling efficiency
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Includes a high-pressure 1.3 bar
- Mishimoto radiator cap
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.
Due to the additional thickness of our 3-row X-Line radiator, trimming the upper hose may be necessary.
Use small fitting for: 2008–2009 Subaru WRX 2008–2019 Subaru STI
Use large fitting for: 2010–2014 Subaru WRX
This product works great with our Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit, 08-19 Subaru WRX/STi
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options