TeraFlex HD Dana 44/30 Upper and Lower Ball Joints Set of 4 (Wrangler JK 2007-2018)
TER3442022 (With Knurling)
TER3442002 (Without Knurling)
- Fits 2007 to 2018 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited with Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axles.
- 2 and 4-door models
TeraFlex JK: HD Ball Joints are engineered to handle the increased load caused by oversized tires and offset wheels.
Features & Benefits:
• Heat treated 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Magnesium Phosphate coating to inhibit corrosion throughout
Upper Ball Joint:
• Extremely hard sintered wear bushings to handle extreme side load demands w/out failure
• Factory-style serrated flange nut and grease fitting
Lower Ball Joint:
• Hard alloy tool steel slotted wear plate for ball/stud to socket wear protection
• Wear plate features dual helical grease channels for increased flow through entire joint ensuring longevity and predictable operation
• Factory-style serrated flanged castle nut
• Low-profile single lip dust seal prevents contaminants
• 30mm (1.18”) adjustable ball stud for accurate initial and future preload adjustments using simple hand tools
• 2 grease zerk fittings allow greasing access from either side
Options for Knurling:
• Ball Joints w/out Knurl won’t score the inner knuckle and open the bore.
• Ball Joints w/ Knurl are for inner knuckles that have a “loose press fit” due to repeated ball joint replacement and/or where knurled ball joints have been installed.
This product comes with FREE standard shipping. Ships directly from our supplier.
If you need faster shipping, please contact us directly for additional shipping options